Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Home: The American Dream Contest

What is the prompt? Tell your own story, through both images and words, about how your home, apartment, or condominium is a special place to build memories and dreams for the future.
Prizes: 3 prizes of $2,000 and 7 prizes of $500! For teachers: There will be 3 classroom prizes! Teachers will receive a document camera valued at $600.
Entry Deadline: December 8, 2008
Ages: Grades K through 8
Entry Fee: FREE!
Website: The American Dream Contest through Scholastic

**All entries must combine a visual and written/oral component. For example, an essay without illustrations will not be considered.

4 comments:

? said...

Ill link to your blog. In my story, you will be the character sarah palin...I trust you wouldn't mind but if you do just let me know and Ill remove the link. Ill be back in the evening to catch/read up on your new initiatives.

? said...

Update please
hugs! I need to fit your stuff in somehow...

Steve sculpts critters said...

I noticed you seem to like contests.
If you fancy having a go at winning one of my unusually popular bronze mice (I'm an artist) you can find it on my blog.
Best of luck,
Cheers,
Steve.

Best Teacher EVER said...

Here you go! I have been so bad! I promise I am back and full of ideas!