Sunday, October 26, 2008

Abilene Writer's Guild


What is the prompt: No prompt. They are accepting submissions in several different categories. Categories include poetry, fiction, articles of general interest, compositions of inspiration, and children stories.
How much should you write? Poems:50 lines/Flash Fiction: 250 words/Articles and stories: 1200 words.
Prizes: 1st=$100, 2nd=$65, 3rd=$35 in each category!
Entry Deadline: October 31, 2008 Entry Fee: $5
Ages: All ages
Website: Abilene Writer's Guild

1 comment:

? said...

Hello BTE
Fantastic blog and I guess we share an interest: reading.
I love your blog although it's my first visit here and I would like to visit again if only one can find the way back? Please accept my invitation and lets endevour to stay connected.
Best wishes
R.E.II